Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which is the best straightener?

A professional straightener? it depends on your hair type, texture and condition. Personally I love the CHI or the GHD. Both are professional straighteners that i have found to be the best that work on any hair texture including those that are extremely curly or frizzy. They are a bit pricy though. The price for either is definately worth it in the long run.Which is the best straightener?
I use 2 different streightners. Make sure whatever you get is ceramic, it works the best. Also, I use a wide streightner for most of my hair, (its faster and holds the style longer) and I also use a very thin one for my bangs. The thin one is also great for styling your hair. Good luck :)Which is the best straightener?
something cheap-


i got a ';wet 2 straight'; from walmart for $25.


it's the best straightener i've had.





if you don't care about money-


a chi.
CHI.














no other.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment