Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

I have long blonde/brown hair. What is the best straightener i can get other than CHI. I know that's the best one, but its too expensive. So what is a good alternative? O and should I go with a really skinny iron or a wider one?Thanks!What is the best straightener?
Yes, I know that the Chi is expensive... including for just to straighten your hair. So i am ging to give you this web site that I thought might help you out with your problem!! LOL I hope it helps =)What is the best straightener?
i think theres one called the nano flat iron that they have at my hair salon thats not that expensive and works well
I got a Wet to Straight straightener. Its by Remington and it works great! You can straighten your hair even when its wet!
CHI is the best hair straightener over all. So, everyone should buy chi hair straightener.
BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1'; Iron.
I suggest a skinny straightener that way you can curl, flip, and straighten.





My faves are: the CHI- works well, but it straightens VERY slowly and you have to go over your a hair a billion times to get it straight which makes it staticky.





And the CORIOLISS- this straightener is my absolute favorite and i suggest it! it does your hair in half the time of the normal straightener and leaves it looking great!





btw make sure you use CHI 44 IRON GUARD spray on hair before straightening and allow it to dry (so it won't burn your hair) to get a healthier not burnt look.
you should go to sally beauty salon and have them pick out one that they think would work best with your hair( most of their straighteners are a good price) that way you can get the best straightener for your hair type. goodluck, i hope i helped!
NOOOO CHI ISN'T GOOD!!!!!! DON'T GET CHI!!!!





i recently got a T3 tourmaline, ceramic wide wet to dry straightener by Bespoke Labs.





i love it!!!!! it makes your hair shiny and soft. and it can work on wet or dry. it only takes 10 minutes!!!
I use remmington wet to straight. It gets really hot (375 degrees), is wide, only $30 and you can get it at Fred Meyer. Plus you can straighten your hair wet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment