Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are the best straighteners?

I have thick black hair, frizzy and wavy and am looking for some straighteners preferably 拢60-拢80 any ideas?What are the best straighteners?
Well I know in America they sell The Chi and it's the best straighten I've used and I've been straightening my hair for 5 years, been through 11 straighteners. Maybe look it up online, I don't know how much it would be in pounds though.What are the best straighteners?
haha you sound exactly like me. i have black, wavy/curly frizzy hair. i did SO much research for my new straightener , cause my old one damaged my hair a lot cause it wasn't ceramic.i didnt wanna waste a bunch of $ for something that wouldnt work well for my hair. i went on folica.com, which gave a list of the best hair straightners and it gave lots of reviews. i ended up getting the Solia for 80$ (it came with a free mini Sedu straightner for bangs and flyaways). it came in less than two days. i live in New England, so the weather is kinda unpredictable. with my old one, my hair would be pin straight, and as soon as i would get outside, it would become frizzy and wavy. with the solia, my hair doesnt get frizzy at all. and the only pieces that waves are my bangs (but thats if its raining and is really really humid). get the Solia!
the best straightener is the CHI it is out of your range however,


my straightener is the CONAIR IONIC STEAM and my hair is very curly so it works quite well, it is about 60.00


most of the straightener forums are on the internet.





good luck
They're slightly above your price range but i assure you GHDs are well worth the money. I've been using mine since I was 11 and I'm 15 now :) They're about 拢100-拢130 but you could try eBay for some cheaper GHDs.
Apparently ';Chi'; straightners are good, i don't have one yet, but my hair dresser does and it works Great!
Try the InStyler...

No comments:

Post a Comment