Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best Straightener?

I have tried every straightener, yet nothing seems to actually straighten my hair to the point where my hair looks nice. I have very curly, and thick brown hair. I really need to buy a good straightener... two brands that everybody is telling me about is Chi and Mark Anthony, i personally dont like the Chi becaue of the shape of it :P but Ive never used a Mark Anthony Straightener... so any help would be great :) thank you %26lt;3What is the best Straightener?
same hair as you


but my haie is like pixie striaght from GHD straighteners





I bought mine @ sephoraWhat is the best Straightener?
I bought a pair of straighteners for 10 pounds of amazon , they are tourmaline natural stone ,and really work for me.





Like you i have thick curly hair, which i like , but is sometimes a bit frizzy and out of control, they give amazing results and they are really easy to use





x
I have very think wavy hair about down to my shoulder blades, I use a Hanna, it costs like 90 $ but is so worth it, it is ceramic, so it doesnt fry your hair at all ! and if you dont like think hair, try using thinning shears ! i did and now my hair is less bulky !
CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Believe me, I have seriously thick curly hair too, and once I used the Chi... My hair looked AWESOME straightened!!


(IT sucks tho cuz it costs like 100 bucks.)


:D
CHI!! GET A REALLY HIGH TEMPERATURE ONE. I have one that goes up to 450 degrees. works like a charm.


Hope I helped(:
My Hair Is So Curly And Thick .. I Tried Many Different Hair Straightners %26amp;%26amp; Wasted My Money; GHD Straightners Are The Best :D


%26amp;%26amp; The Best Thing Is That It's Quick And Makes Your Hair Sleek %26amp;%26amp; Much More Manageable :D
CHI CHI CHI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment