Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best straightener out there?

I have naturally curly, kind of long blond hair. I love how my hair looks straight though. I'll straighten it and within 2-3 hours it'll be kind of wavy and awkward looking. But i also don't have a lot of time to straighten my hair. What is a good straightener that will keep my hair straight?Best straightener out there?
CHI.

















thend.Best straightener out there?
I have a Hot Tools straightener that has been working for over 5 years now. You can find them at Amazon.com. I have naturally wavy hair and it works great. But the longer the hair the longer it will take, I cut 10 inches off a few months ago and was shocked at how much faster I can do my hair now. Don't forget to use a ';shine'; product or something after you straighten your hair too.
Hot tar will keep it straight for years, and as you do not have much time, you will also not have too wash it.
the chi iron is great! It's about $120.00 but it's worth it!
the chi is AMAZING

it cost a lot tho

like 150-250
infinity by conair................ it works jsut as good as a chi one
bedhead

thats what i use
The Kiyoseki styler or the In-Styler

But The Kiyoseki is impossible to burn you at all
the GVP. get it at sally's
i have tons of friends that straighten their hair on an everyday basis and they use a chi - i just got my hair cut at a nice salon in birmingham and the stylist used a chi!



you can get them at Sally's, but there are many other places too.... see links:



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>



http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-7957/a>



http://www.stylebell.com/CHI-s/159.htm
Chi... they are on sale for christmas...
GHD

No comments:

Post a Comment