Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng./a>





Ya so I have extremley thick hair my dad is white and has had an afro my mom has really curly hair too so I guess it's in my genes. I don't wanna spend over $50 if thats possibe and please please please don't say a CHI because I really just dont have the money at the moment (just bought all new clothes for school). I will possible get a chi when I have the money. So what do ya think?What would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?
Wet 2 Straight Remington is the best hair straightener out there. My hair is really thick and wavy and it gos straight. Its under 50 bucks~What would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?
well GHD's are really nice but expensive!



I wanted to but the chi.I am not going to spend a 200 dollars for a straightener ,you never know straight hair might go out of season.



So I bought the Remington Sleek and curl.Ughh I have thick curly hair too.I cut my hair in layers and thinned it helps..



So here's my straightener it works well but it takes a while to do my hair 20 minutes.

http://www.target.com/Remington-Tourmali/a>



I like it you can curl and straighten your hair.
Nothing came up but I have a suggestion...

I have thick, wavy hair and the best straighteners I've ever used are Vidal Sassoon Hair Hydration ones. You can set the temperature from 130 to 230 degrees and it has ceramic plates and they are ionic. I live over in the UK and they were 拢24.99 and they suit my hair better than GHD's. You can either get one like this or save up, depends how much you need it.
GHD is the best straightening iron, far better than a chi. They are about $200, so save money up for one- it's what I do. I suggest getting one with 2 inch plates.



Right now I use a remmington wet 2 straight. It isn't that great, but it's ok, it cost me $20. But trust me, save up for a GHD! CHI's are known to break down, and therefor a horrible $100 investment. GHD's and Sedu's are great, though. Sedu's are actually the best flat iron on folica and on other sites.



GHD: http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-iv-salon-styl/a>

Sedu: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

Wet 2 Straight: http://www.target.com/Remington-Wet-Stra/a>
You really can't beat GHD straighteners. they are the best in my opinion and I have a friend with really curly hair who swears by them also. They are expensive but totally worth it and you can also getthe version with the wider plates for thick hair
hi i use GHDs and they are brilliant you can buy them online and they will ship them over to America (i live in England) and they are not that expensive, if you find them too pricey try online auctions eg Ebay. hope this helps :)
try a t3 glow from target when you get the money. I have friends who have chis and say mine is better :) and its only about $80! So, just save up and get a really cheap one in the mean time, the andis are pretty good and REALLY cheap
GHD



Babyliss 230 (Just as good as GHD)



There really aren't any type of straighteners that are better than these two. I own both of them and even though they are expensive, they are well worth the money
if you have a Sally's anywheres or near you they have awesome straightners and lots of deals, i also have thick curly hair
GHD's (:
Yeah Sally's is good I go there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment