Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener for me?

I have medium/ long, very wavy hair, that frizzes like crazy! I am interested in paying about $115 or less for a straightener. Right now I have a CHI, which I heard by everyone it was the best. Trust me, it's not. It leaves my hair dry and frazzled. I also have colored hair, so I need a straightener that will not be too damaging. I was considering something called the Conair Steam Straightener, but I really don't know. Anybody got any ideas?What is the best straightener for me?
you neeeed to get a sedu. i have one and love it, id have to say it is the best. it leaves your hair silky and smooth and defrizzes it completely. and i used to have a conair and theyre horrible so dont waste your time. you might be able to get a sedu on folica.com for around $100What is the best straightener for me?
all straighteners are damaging, i dont think its really the straightener, you probably aren't using any product previous to your straightening
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment