Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener?

I want a straightener that will not fry my hair or give it split ends...please show a picture of a straightener or give a place I could get oneWhat is the best straightener?
my daughter has really curly hair - that her dad and I love, but she's not so crazy for it sometimes

she's had her hair chemically relaxed twice - once at a salon and once we did it at home

I will never ever do it at home again - she can make her own decision about the salon when she's old enough to drive and pay for it herself

we've been using a flat iron on her hair for the past few months (remington brand - with flat and large curl option) and I must say it works great

she washes her hair 2-3 times per week and it stays straight between washings with minimal touch-up

she uses CHI on her hair while it is damp - it's a 'silk reconstructing complex' - smells great and makes her hair feel really soft and silkyWhat is the best straightener?
straightening ur hair means ur getting a guarantee for split ends. but hair straighteners can b expensive, it juz really depends on what hair u have. if u have really curly hair, u will have to get the chi. it works wonders. and if u dont, more of the wavy hair, get the wet to straight ones, theyre thirty bucks, not so bad considering ur hair is not that curly. whether or not u fry it depends on how it's dried (air dry please) and the heat settings, i try to put in on the lowest.
Any GHDs are technically the best.... however they do really sry out your hair. Make sure you use heat protection spray.
The Chi is amazing and saves me so much time. I had a really hard time paying $120 for a straightener, but I am so glad that I did. You have to buy it at a salon, otherwise the warranty is null and void. You can use the locator at http://www.farouk.com/ to find a salon near you.



I hate to tell you that ALL straighteners will give you split ends and fry your hair if you use them too much. My hairstylist told me that the wet/dry ones are particularly bad for this, so beware.
Sally Beauty Supply has sooo many good striaghteners!! I have a solid ceramic plate one by Helen of Troy! It's very nice! The people there know what they're talkin about too!
find out here
i would say the chia gold plated strightener i have really curly like tornado curl hair and it straightens mine perfectly! go to folica.com it shows pictures and you can order them from there or you could go to walmart
http://www.folica.com/appliances/flat_ir/a>



I ordered my straightener online at this site, mine's number 4 on this top ten list. The CHI, which everyone seems to have, is actually number 6 on the list. There are pages of reviews and pictures to look at for each straighener. The solia that I have is lasting quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment