Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener?

i used to have a maxi glide,


hot tools,


conair,


ceramic tools,


and chi


they all broke


i want one that'll last me a long


time so which one should i buy?What is the best straightener?
digital GHD straightners are just the best....expensive but the greatest customer service and guarnteed for a year...fab!What is the best straightener?
ghd thermodynamics hair straightener bettr than Chi! 150$

Report Abuse



GHD hands down
Oh My Gosh, I am black so you know my hair is hard to straighten. i just but a little something to protect my hair from heat. And then i use infra shine, the best out there. I have had it for 3 years and it still works great. You won't find anything better. I little pricey, but well worth it! hope this helped.
I heard Sedus were great but I have never had one myself! I currently have a corolis but its starting to burn out on me.





Here s an amazing website that will maybe help you make the right decision::





http://www.folica.com/flat_irons.htm








hope this helps =]]
instead of using a straighter do this without burning yourself it really works





okay what you'll need is


*round brush


* blow dryer


*leave in conditioner


*pomade or any type of gel that will keep your hair down


* Straighting gel


1. start at the bottom and comb out a part of hair and put in leave in conditioner and the straighting gel then brush it with the round brush while blow drying it. continue this until your done with all your hair





2.when your finished with that get your gel or pomade and rub it in your hands and then smooth from the top of your head to the bottom and wa la your done
There is several hair starightners out there. How ever it isnt really the hair starightner that does it. it is you and how you straighten your hair. I always use a fine tooth comb, hair clips, and the Remengtion wet to straight. first i wash my hair. Than I put a little moose in it. I devid it into three sectiions(top middle and bottom) I then devid the bottom section into two different ones so that i can reach the hair in the back. Clip the side you arent doing so that it dosent curl up and dry. Than you use your fine tooth comb on the hair you are starting with. Pull about an inch of width of hair from the back and than use the fine tooth comb on it. Run your fingers after the comb and keep the hair taught. Than set the straightner about a quarter of an inch from the base of the hair and work it slowley down the hair section in closed motion. repet this all the way around your head and work your way up the hair sections (middle, top) When you are all done straighting you hair brush it and see if there is any bumps or anything you wanna make starighter. Use the starightner to fix it. Than use a blow dryer on a cool setting to set the hair. This should be all you need to make your hair stay srtaight and PRETTY. O an fyi pull your hair from out from under your neck when you sleep this will make your style last threw the night and for the next 2 days or so. Happy straighting.
re buy a chi b/c they r awesome.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment