Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

to make hair appear thinner.i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener.i don't want to get my hair thinned out so yea....i need a straightener that will make my hair appear thin.right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? i asked this question before and all the answers were either CHI or GHD but i've heard that T3 is also good so i don't know.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
I just bought an fhi straightner and i love it but make sure if you would decide to purchase it make sure that its over 1.5 inch wide. If you have a trade secret salon near you they have like 20 to 30 percent discounts on tuesday. You just have to join their club. My straightner cost me 89 dollars and the retail price was 120. something. really good deal.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta/a>



I have this one; and it is INCREDIBLE! i did see it cheaper at Target. I think like $90 or something..



But its worth it! Its a steam straightener.. And my hair always feels moist and smooth, and also shiny :)
Solia flat iron 1 1/4



Look up reviews. You'll get lots of pictures.

I have very thick wavy hair too. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment