Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener. right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? i asked this question before and all the answers were either CHI or GHD but i've heard that T3 is also good so i don't know.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
Always purchase that product which is customers recommended. So, as the CHI is the most selling products, customer recommended and Cheaper that others brand. So, go ahead and get the CHI hair straightener. CHI is the best all time.





http://www.chiflatironshop.comWhat's the best straightener............(10 points)?
I've heard that Chi's are really good.. My sister has one and I love borrowing hers and thats what my hairdresser uses on my hair too..


I personally have a $15 one from walmart called an Andis (i think thats what it is.. something like that). And it works great.. its lasted me a long time and it gets the job done!


I have really curly and frizzy hair too! Try using John Frieda frizz ease.. its amazing.
i have the SAME thing with my hair....


i have a conair infiniti its a flat iron and the highest tempature it goes to is 395 its the BEST!!!!!
I have the babyliss nano flat iron with the digital settings and I love it! This was recommended to me over the CHI and many other products.
the FHI or the Babyliss Pro TT combo (blow dryer and flat iron).

No comments:

Post a Comment