Sunday, January 29, 2012

The best straightener????

my hair is medium in length and very thick and wavy. which flat iron will work the best and how much does it cost.


and if u can tell me where to buy it%26gt;


please answer!!The best straightener????
hey i straighten my hair all the time and the one that works for me is a VS sassoon total freedom 230 which is a cordless straightener and comes with a cord as well its easy to carry if u want to take it with you um you can buy it from almost anywhere but If your looking for the best straightener you can get would have to be a


GHD straightener but they are a bit expensive they can range from $145 to $230 around about depends on which one u getThe best straightener????
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)
Enzo Millano.


They have Thee best Straightners, %26amp; Curling Irons!!


They sell on Ebay for about $50


%26amp; in the malls for about $150


. So yaa. Hoped this helped. :D
visal sasson





answer mines: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080831164133AAgfLX2
GHD's In the uk they cost around 拢100, although i have very stubborn wavy thick hair, like you. Plus they stopped my hair being frizzy.
any ceramic straightener
chi


its expensive tho





ask a hair salon
check out U Tube Hair regimen its fantastic.The ladies have many good suggestions.
CHI is the best , they run in the $100 - $200 range , and you can get them online , just google .

No comments:

Post a Comment