Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

What is the best straightener to get? Right now i have $20 one and the effects are starting to show. It makes my hair dry. And when i tried straightening my bangs, it made the tips look white! ahh! Which straightener would you recommend? I have thick wavy/curly hairWhat is the best straightener?
a comb in hot water.. thats how we used to do it back in da dayWhat is the best straightener?
Try a chi or a ghd!


hope this helps.
My hair is REALLLLY thick and annoying too!


I heard the 'BedHead' really works. Its about $28 at a Marshalls store


and about $70 at Kohl's and $60 at a Walgreens drug store.
My sister has a hair straightener that she got at a hair salon and it works really well. You know how with those chemist brands you have to hold the straightener for a while in the same spot or drag it down really slowly. Well this one if you did that your hair would be fried.


It works super well and someone who she used to work with ran it over with their car and it still works, but it just doesn't hold as well. But I would recommend going down to a hair salon and asking them what kind would be best. The thing is though that liek all worth whiel things. Its pretty expensive. I think it cost her more than a hundred bucks.
I have Remingtons High Protection Fabric Straightener, and I love it! It has a layer of fabric covering the ceramic plates which is supposed to protect your hair against heat. I think you should get this one because it leaves your hair looking straight and shiny! And it's not expensive either!
i also hav thick wavy hair


and the chi works really well but i also hav a conair one that was like 80$ and it gets to be like 250-300 degrees or something and i think it works just as well
i have curly hair and i have gone through about 5 different ones . but the most recent on i have is a RUSK hair straightner i got it 4 weeks ago and i love it leaves my hair shiny and soft
the chi. definatly. it works soooo well. my hair is extremly curly and i can streighten it in 30 min with the Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment