Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener. right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? i asked this question before and all the answers were either CHI or GHD but i've heard that T3 is also good so i don't know.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
I think CHI probably is good, but everyone doesn't have money like that. Get a flat iron that is 1'; wide and is either ceramic or tourmaline. Those two get really hot really quick. I have one by Gold and HOt very similar to this one

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Hot-GH2144-Pr/a>



- it has a heat setting that goes from 0-30 levels of heat - and it's less than $30! I love it and my hair gets very straight.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
CHI straighteners work very well. But, they are pricey. If you don't want ot pay for an expensive straightener go buy CHI silk infusion and CHI thermal shampoo or something like that.

I have a bad straightener but with the products my hair is sleek.
ya chi is good.. if you ultra they have really good ones that work mine is called joe i have thick and wavy hair too but the straighter is super thin and kind of takes time... i suggest gettin one big straighter and a small one for your roots
A chi might be more expensive, but it is well worth it. My hair is just like yours, and my chi works great. It heats up really fast (under 3 min.) and the handle doesn't get hot after a while.
i have the CHI and its the best one I've used. you can also curl and flip with it. I recommend it.
seriously the chi is the best one....i know it is a little pricey...but it is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment