Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's the best straightener? Solia, Sedu, or Chi?

I'm going to invest in a new straightener pretty soon here. Mine is pretty good and it can get my hair the way I want it. My only issue is I have to go over sections 2 or 3 times before they get how I want them, which causes me to take forever to do my hair to get ready. My hair is thick and has big waves. If I just let my hair air dry it kinda look like how girls did their hair in the 80's, if you can picture that. Or maybe like a hair band. Which is why I am pretty much completely dependent on my straightener.





I would really like to hear from people who have used at least 2 of the straighteners above (preferably all 3). Thank you!What's the best straightener? Solia, Sedu, or Chi?
I've used the Solia and the Chi. They are both pretty good, the Chi is better tho. It's really great if you want your hair to smell like **** and break off. NOOOpe your best bet is going with the Paul Mitchell Straightener. Its about $140 but its well worth it. Comes with a warranty has temp settings unlike the Chi and it won't ruin your hair! I love it, but it's Your hair so do whatcha gotta do!What's the best straightener? Solia, Sedu, or Chi?
trust me, the Sedu is the best straightenr ever! it's lightweight,has temp control,lasts longer than CHI's, cuts straightening time in half, protects hair from humidity, and leaves hair soft,silky,straight, and healthy! this iron will not let you down!
I have used all 3 straighteners and Chi is my favorite. my hairdresser recommended it to me and i have been a faithful user ever since.
definitely chi!


good luck!
duh chi i use every day and works good plus i have thick hair and waves too and it works perfect on me!
chi straightener, though its pricey.
I've used Solia and Chi, and I found Chi the best.
CHI BABY%26lt;3
i dont use any of them but i hear chi is really good
chi! just dont keep it on like i did, i burnt my out D: but it was good while it lasted lol

No comments:

Post a Comment