Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener out ?

My aunt bought me this straightener in 8th grade:


http://www.amazon.com/Remington-Straight…





lol i still have it and its the best one i have ever used. It doesn't get as hot though and i want a new one.


So I bought this one:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BH3…





thinking it would be great like my other one... WRONG. its terrible! it makes my hair smell like burnt hair.. i hate it.





I want one thats not very damaging because i use it almost every day and my hair stylist now says my hair is in great shape. (i use the first straightener almost every day and she says this lol)


Also, i don't want it to smell or anything.


price.. don't really care. preferably under 200





ThanksWhat is the best straightener out ?
Buy this one!!!! (GHD)





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?…





It is a little pricey... $240 but trust me, it is the best investment you will ever make! I have had mine for over 3 years and it still works like magic.


Especially if you straighten your hair every day, you really need a good one.





Not only can you use it to straighten your hair, but it creates perfect waves and curls as well.


It really is the best, you have to get it.What is the best straightener out ?
GHD is a top of the line straightener, if you're lucky you can find one for under 200, but i doubt it.





The CHI is not that good since they started mass producing. Don't get one, there are a lot of malfunctions with them and you're going to end up wasting your money.





If you want a cheap straightener that works well, I suggest the bed head light-me-up straightener, or a BaByliss
The CHI straightener is supposed to be the best straightener out there, and it comes with shampoo, heat protectant spray, and even a serum to use to further protect your hair while straightening it. I use it, and so do all of my friends! Prices start at $100, but it's so worth it!





Here's the website to check it out. It comes in lots of cute styles, too.


http://www.chihairstraightener.us/





Good luck girl! :)
CHI are the best ones, and are more than 200, and are kinda damaging, but they give the BEST results.





you can buy conair (which arent damaging. they heat up quickly) infiniti. its like under 70 dollars. i bought mine for 40 $ :P but it doesnt give as good resultss.


:D
I use a Conair straightener I got for around $25. I would also recommend getting a heat protecting spray to use when you straighten, otherwise you will damage your hair. I use Sedu Moisturizing Heat Protecting Boost. I love it and it also make my hair soft and silky.
if you can't get another one like you used to have, get a CHI. its a bit pricey but its totally worth it. it makes my hair stick straight, and it cuts my old straightening time in half. its good for curling too.
My aunt me one that is ';Hot Tools'; it work very well.





http://www.hairstyles-tools.com/images/h…





i think it cost under $200
The CHI


u can leave it on ur hair for some time and it will not burn ur hair





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
UHH WHY DONT YOU BUY THE SAME ONE YOUR AUNT BOUGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment