Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats the best straightener(s) you've owned? What would you recommend?

So , im 14 %26amp; starting ninth grade in about 1 month and a half.


Ive gone through a few straighteners %26amp; they don't last me long or they have problems.


So , im asking you guys whats the best straighteners you've owned %26amp; whats the worst one you've owned.


Also, what would you recommend.


Oh and it'd help ALOT if you told me how much %26amp; where to get them.


Thanks !Whats the best straightener(s) you've owned? What would you recommend?
I have a black ceramic GVP flat iron from Sally's Beauty Supply, its the generic for the Chi. Its the best iron I have ever gotten so far for its price. It has smooth edges so its great for making waves %26amp; curls also. The plates are so smooth so if you use a good heat protectant and flat iron w/ dry hair it will not tug on your hair at all. I am looking into getting a Sedu from folica.com very soon, I heard they were good too.Whats the best straightener(s) you've owned? What would you recommend?
ive had cheap straighteners from walmart they suck and damage ur hair do not get them. go to folica.com they have very good straighteners.im in 9th gr too. i use a solia its very good and only 80 bucks it makes my hair shiny and smooth and only like 20 min to straighten, ive had it a yr and it heats quickly too.
get a chi


they cost alot but last forever and are salon quality. get it at any salon, itll probably cost around 120$, but definately worth it. my hair is very frizzy/wavy and this is about the only straightener that works on mine.
the best is the chi straightener.


its kind of expensive, but it works wonders and won't break or have any problems. it will last for a very long time





you can get them anywhere, i even saw some at walmart . . .
DON'T GET A CHI STRAIGHTNER! I had mine for less than a year and it stopped working! I would REALLY recommend Ozon!! Ozon makes you hair smooth, silky, really straight, it curls, and helps with frizz! it is not the cheapest but it works great! :)
Straight to the Maxx. I got it at Rite Aid a few years ago but I'm sure they're still online. I got it in 7th grade, and I'm a junior now. It still works wonderfully!





http://www.hairstraightening.net/revstrt…
chi,its simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment