Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener out there?

I have brown hair that is a little past shoulder length. I currently use a conair straightener and it does not get my hair that straight. My hair is very wavy naturally. I want a straightener that can make my hair super straight and soft. I also want the straightener to be affordable and I do not want it to damage my hair that much. What kind of straightener should I use?What is the best straightener out there?
get a chi!!


they make your hair really silky and soft, plus they do minimal damage :)


you can get one at theheadphonehut.com for about $70


but even with a chi, you HAVE TO USE THERMAL PROTECTION.


i recomend treseme heat tamer spray :)What is the best straightener out there?
I have really curly hair too. I use a Chi Straightener, and it works like a charm! Mine was $120 I think, but I've had it for 5 or 6 years and it still works like its brand new. I'm sure there are cheaper ones on their site, but I really recommend taking a look!
I have extremly curly hair and i love straightening my hair.I use Bed head straightener and it works the best ever! makes my hair soft and silky.Could not be happier with my hair i highly suggest using it
I have a Hair Art. It works really well, I have curly, thick unmanageable hair and it makes it come out really straight. I also have an Instyler and it works like magic! My hair be silky straight like Asian's hair. It works miracles I would advise everyone to get it.





My Hair Art flat iron was around 100.


And the InStyler is ummm...3 payments of 29.99 I think?? But its worth it.








Btw Chi's work good, but a lot of people tell me that they break pretty easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment