Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

what do you think is the best straightener for thick curly/wavy hair?What is the best straightener?
Sedu. It is about 130 dollars. They quickly heat up...What is the best straightener?
ppl can say wut they want but the best straightener is a Chi!
I have a Conair Infiniti. It works great! It has 5 different heat settings. They are really high heat settings, which is good if you have really curly/wavy, or really thick hair. I've used it for a long time and I do not have any split ends and my hair isn't damaged from it. I've never had a problem with it and it heats up in 30 seconds. Its pretty cheap, around $40. Hope this helps!
Defnitely Chi straghtners, their about 70-80$$$





But their worth it =DDD
rusk straighteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment