Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

so my hair straightener is absolutely ancient so i was hoping for the the holidays the year to ask for a new one. my hair is dark brown, very long, very thick, and VERY FRIZZY. I want a straightener that will make it very soft and shiny without totally damaging my hair. i know it can be done because my cousin straightened my hair with her straightener once and i came out beautiful but i don't what kind it was. Also i need the straightener to be reletively affordable. Any ideas? links would be helpful, thanks!What is the best straightener?
Try Instyler,it will fit for your demands.and it is amazing i have used ,The secret to the InStyler lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, along with four rows of precision-aligned bristles. the second set of bristles puts the finishing touch on your hair, Finally,leaving you with shiny, silky.What is the best straightener?
My mom has this straightener called the Chi by Global Beauty andd it was $60. It works really well andd if you use Silk Therapy by BIOSILK it wont damage your hair andd it will make ir soft andd silky, That was like $10. Hope This Helps:)
a CHI straightener is good because it makes your hair feel more silky and healthy rather than dry and damaged.
Ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment