Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which is the best straightener out of the following bellow.?

I want to get a new straightener for my daughter's birthday. She always had bad luck with straighteners. We went through 4 straighteners in the past 8 months. I want to make sure I pick a good straightener for her. She likes the ones below. Which one is best and which one is worst? All the straighteners are from walmart by the way.



1. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11042432



2. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11050610



3. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5855128



4. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11050611



5. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9893221Which is the best straightener out of the following bellow.?
do not get the first on for sure i used a starightner and acurler from vidal saloon and they suked it was rip off, okay so i bought my starightner from walmart and its the third one i think its the best i like it its really good howveer i think itw works better on dry hair then wet hair but its the best out of the 5Which is the best straightener out of the following bellow.?
My first recommendation is for you to buy a more pricey ceramic straightener instead of spending money several times on cheaper straighteners.



However, of the ones you selected I would recommend the ';Conair 1'; Nano Ceramic Straightener with Cord Reel';



Why?

1. It is a Ceramic Straightener and therefore does a lot less damage to the hair.



2. It has a 1 inch width. Therefore this is the most versatile straightener because it can double as a curling iron for flips and curls.



Good luck and you should really consider just purchasing an expensive one like the CHI or the Sedu or the Kiyoseki. They really are worth the extra money and most come with a warranty.
I agree with the first answerer, don't waste your money on these straighteners. I went through 3 straighteners (all from walmart too) and then I bought the CHI. First off, I bought mine online and it was only $60, free shipping. Second, it worked magic! My hair stayed straight all day! Third, its so gentle on your hair.



Good luck (:
None of those... get the Remington sleek and curl ....



http://www.amazon.com/Remington-Sleek-Cu/a>



It worked the best for me and it can also do a bunch of other hairstyles with it too! I luv it!!!
I'm sorry but I'm not sure about any of these but I found one at my walmart called elements and it was only 20 bucks so I wasn't even expecting it to work well but it does it has a 1 min heat up and works well.
Quit wasting money on crappy wal mart straighteners. If you've bought 4 recently, you've probably already spent what it would cost to buy a nice one like CHI. Why don't you just do that?
check at sally's.

be prepared to spend a good 60 bucks.

it's worth it, i assure you.

those flat irons will just damage your hair because the plates are not quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment