Sunday, January 29, 2012

The best straighteners...?

what is the best straightener... is it the chi???The best straighteners...?
The Paul Mitchell Express Ion Style 1.0 is great. It has silicon strips on the ends that grip the hair and the outside gets hot enough so that you can curl really well with it. It retails for $225. But it's soooo amazing.The best straighteners...?
I like Sedus better than Chi's- as you can control the temperature which I have not found on any Chi- and it heats super fast- and it makes your hair nice, silky, and super straight all day. It might not be as known as the Chi, but I have been using this straightener a lot- and never had a problem- and my hair's really thick- and it didn't take me forever to straighten it.
The Paul Mitchell Ion is super amazing ! I love it.





-Paul Mitchell Salon Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment