Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats the best straightener?

and NO im not willing to spend the money on a chi or ghd. wen i save up a lot of money, then i'll buy it. [im only like 13 n i get allowance.]


but rite now, i have $50, and im looking for a good straightener with a reasonable price. a straightener that works very good or almost as good as chi.





any suggestions?


bedhead?


conair?


remington?


revlon?





thanks!!Whats the best straightener?
I have a Revlon straightener from Walmart and I love it. I have VERY naturally curly, frizzy and thick hair which I also color and I use this straightener on my hair and I think it does an AWESOME job. I have tried other cheaper versions and have actually burned my hair. I believe that my Revlon was under $30.00. Just be very careful to comb your hair out before starting and use small to medium sections of hair. And of course, condition whenever possible!!! This will help from breakage.Whats the best straightener?
at walmart theres a straightener for $26 its called wet to shine...i believe its by remington...i LOVE it!!!
Take a look at http://www.besthairstraighteners.info/ this site may help you.





I would say BaByliss makes some cheap good prodcuts and you may want to look what they got to offer.
Take a look at www.folica.com


That's where I researched and bought a new straighter. I bought the Solia and love it.
target has a lot of good options, but if theres not a target around you, then try wal mart
I would say a conair. I got mine at walmart for about 2 bucks. It has a teperature adjuster dial and the ceramic plating is still intact. I have had it for a few years now. It is really good to be a cheap strightener.
bedhead or revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment