Sunday, January 29, 2012

The best straightener?

My hair is frizzy wavy/curly and i only have cheap straighteners and i want one that will REALLY straighten my hair and add shine. The remington wet2straight worked pretty well but its broken and im thinking about getting a more expensive one like a chi cuz i know they work really well....any ideas?The best straightener?
i am getting a new straightener as well and i have been doing some research. Through my research i have the best straighteners are GHD, Sedu, or Solia. People say CHI's break easy and if you go on folico.com you can read comments on what people say on the straightener you are looking at. It also shows pictures of before they straightened there hair and after. Hope this has been helpful!The best straightener?
The flat iron I have is AMAZING!!! It heats up under one minute and it's about $20-$30.

It's called Ceramic Tools, the company. Go to WebBeautyStore.com

it's awesome!
GHD'S are great for curley/frizzy hair.

or

Remington's.



鈾x
you have my hair.

i know how difficult it must be to sraighten your hair.

i also used to have the remington wet2straight but i got rid of it because it damages you hair.so i got the instyler wich is brand new.it really works and does not damage your hair.it gives you the shine you want.i wouldent recomend you the chi because i also had it it burned my hair after a year.but you can use it once in a while.

hope this helped =]


I got a CHI. I actually bought one on Ebay so it was a little bit cheaper. It REALLY works. I know its so much money, but it really does work differently.



I have owned 4 different straighteners in my life and the CHI is far superior to any of the others.
i love my chi =)



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment