Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.…








Ya so I have extremley thick hair my dad is white and has had an afro my mom has really curly hair too so I guess it's in my genes. I don't wanna spend over $50 if thats possibe and please please please don't say a CHI because I really just dont have the money at the moment (just bought all new clothes for school). I will possible get a chi when I have the money. So what do ya think?What would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?
The Wahl Healthy Infusions ionic dryer and straightener is really good!!!!!











and the Andis 1.5'; ceramic flat ironWhat would be the best Straightener outa of these (website below) to use on THICK THICK THICK curly hair?
I got the pink conair one and it works really good:) I also have thick thick curly hair (but i got it layered, so it helped). If you do buy it dont go to fast straightening or else it will go frizzy and curly :(





Good luck!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d…


i have this one and it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment