Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Are the Best Straighteners ?

Well i have Remington's they were 40 pounds now i have had them for about a year and they are now 17.99 pounds they used to strighten my hair really well and now it doesnt :@ What Are the Best Straighteners ?
You can't beat a good pair of GHD's :)What Are the Best Straighteners ?
Hey there.



You tend to find that, with the less expensive straighteners they seem to work really well for about a year and then they just get rubbish. My boyfriend is an electrician and he says that the components in the straighteners wear down after a while which causes the straighteners to work less efectivley.

I have got the pink GHDS and they straighten my hair without fail. Ive had them for almost a yeat now and they work as well as they did on the first day I had them.



My sister has the black GHDS and she has had them for over 2 years and they work perfectly, so well worth the money.



Ive got a graduated bob and my hair is quite thick, i find the bits around my face are all flicked out in the morning, but my GHDS always get them looking smart again.
GHDs are definitely the best, when I straighten my hair in the morning it lasts all day even in humid weather.

They also curl as well. But as they're about 拢100 if you're looking for a cheaper option my friend tells me the TreSemme straighteners are really good, you can get them from Boots and they're around 拢50 i think.
GHD's are the absolute best. I have a solia right now which is about half the price and also works really well. If you want a good website with lots of reviews and great prices on straighteners, try www.folica.com. I got my Solia off there for only $85.00 and it came with a free travel pouch and free shipping. They have tons of reviews on all straighteners and also show a lot of before and after pictures from people who gave reviews too.
well if you want to spend a ton of money, a chi is the absolute best, IMO. but in dollars, it's a bit over a hundred. i think about 50 pounds?



i had a remmington and it straightened really well at first but is going downhill now...
Sedu, and Chi straighteners are among my favorites.



If you have Blonde hair though, make sure you straightener has an adjustable heat, otherwise it could fry it and make it much less manageable.



Remember usually good straighteners start around $100.
';GHD IV STYLERS'; are the ones you want missy have a look on the website they are not as cheap as your old ones but the name Good Hair Day says it all :)



http://www.ghdhair.com/uk/ghd-IV-styler?/a>



They have different widths to choose depending aswell.
GHDs were by far the best purchase I have ever made. I have had the same set for over 3 years and have had not a bit of bother. My hair is tight curls at the roots and wavy at the ends and they even manage to straighten the roots. My hair stays straight all day.
i have some really cheap superdrug own brand ceramic straighteners only 拢10 in pink! they do my hair fine and my hair is really thick i love them to bits and there is no point in splashing out the cash on some really expensive ones
Dont waste ur money to bur ghd's or chi's i have babyliss pro 230 and they are atually better they can go up to 230 degrees celcies (there are 10 heat settings) and they were 拢70.00 ghd's are about 拢130.00 and only go up to 210 degress celcies aparrently. hope i helped! xx
GHD's



* Always Straighten How I Like It

* Heat Up Quickly

* You Don't Have To Go Over The Same Piece Of Hair More Than 3 Times

* Good Value For Money rrp: 拢99

* You Will Regret Not Buying Them
Chi makes the best hair straighteners. They are a little expensive but they come with a great warranty and the quality is unbeatable!



Check out some reviews for Chis here.



http://www.viewpoints.com/Chi-Flat-Iron-/a>
Chi straighteners are my ABSOLUTE favorite. I have natural ringlets, and it keeps my hair straight. Nice and silky too :D
ghds



or chi are cheaper and work just as well as ghds as long as your hair isnt really curly and unmanageable
GHD's, I have natural ringlets for god's sake, and they straighten my hair perfectly.
pounds??
CHI
chi ( =
ghd best ever cheaper on ebay etc
GHD's. Love Mine. Would Never Buy Any Other Make :D
GHD's, they never fail to straighten my hair.
maxiglide work better than sedu and chi you can look online ay youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment