Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

Any others beside the CHI??? I had a CHI for almost a year,and it went out on me...I would like to try another brand. I have realllly long, thick hair, so I prefer it be a higher end straightner! Thanks so much!!!What is the best straightener?
Ugh Chi's suck, I went through 3 of them in two months all had the same wiring problem, thank god the salon took them back =(



Anyways, GHD's are good, but I found it damaged my hair more than any other straightener, I have thick, but fine hair.



The Solia (on folica.com) I find is almost as good as ghd, and a fraction of the price.



The sedu revolution is Amazing, but it doesnt curl well. I like to curl with my straightener, so that turned me off. But other than that its amazing, def better than ghd.



The FHI Platform is my fave. It doesnt damage my hair, is actually pure ceramic, curls, straightens and makes hair look amazing.



Hope that helps!



If you do decide to go with GHD, beware of fakes, make sure wherever you buy from is ghd approved. Asos.com is ghd approved and has them on for only $170!What is the best straightener?
GHD's are immense.

If you have long thick hair, I would go for the version with the widest plates.

They are quite expensive but, tempting as it may be, dont get them off eBay as they are probably gonna be rubbish.

I have a pair (borrowed) and they are so quick to heat p and to straighten with, and you can curl with them as well. Well, I cant, but that is because I have too short hair.

Amazon do regular good deals.

Try: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ghd-Salon-Styler/a>

or http://www.amazon.co.uk/ghd-IV-Styler-Ha/a>

Or, straight from the website:http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-iv-salon-styl/a>

Of course, if you do decide to buy via eBay (or similar) then the website have a page of what to look out for:

http://www.ghdhair.com/customer-care/cou/a>

It includes stuff like the country it's shipping from, too good to be true prices etc.



Good luck!

xx
Paul Mitchell has an awesome straightener that makes your hair really shiny as well.

http://www.folica.com/Paul_Mitchell_F_d2/a>



It's lasted her hair dresser 3 years! I've heard the same about CHI so I decided not to spend as much on it. But bc I loved her flat iron, I bought a ';cheaper'; version of the Paul Mitchell, by Remington which adds Avocado oil in your hair as you iron for smoothenss. I only paid $60 at Target, so I'm crossing my fingers that it'll last me more than a year bc I wouldn't trade it for the world!



I also read in a magazine that FHI was voted the best, and my stylist told me about a ';Jilbere'; that they use at the salon, but I've never heard of it.
Im not sure if its remington or revlon that makes it but it the wet/dry straightener. Its amazing and it has multiple settings too.....my boyfriend bought me a CHI for valentines day and i used it three times and went back to my old wet/dry.....and its only 20 bucks at walmart =)
one that costs more than $40....

if you buy cheaper, they *suck*



i have one and it was $15 (i got it for christmas though)...says it's ';professional'; but it's not! ahhahaha



answer mine! please???http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>
I also have a CHI did you buy it on ebay cause there was an atricle on how people were making fake CHI's and they would go out on people. If you didnt then you should try Hair ART I heard there abit better than the CHI's these two are one off the top irons
the bio ionic straightner works pretty well. i think it is kind of expensive but it is better for your hair and it heats up in like 5 seconds.
GHD are amazing they are expensive but are soo worth it
the WET TO STRAITE one works really well and only about 25$ at walmart
i prefer braun. It's the best!!!!!!

it helpful, it's good for curly hair, it makes it Straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment