Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is the Chi the best straightener/flat iron?

Okay so I have very thick curly hair and I like to wear it straight every once in awhile when I have time to fix it (I have a 4 month old lol so sometimes, there is no time).



I want to get a good flat iron that won't damage my hair too bad, and will straighten it pretty fast and make it pretty :o) My friend bought the Chi and she said it was really expensive, is this one the best? If it will last a long time and work good I will buy it but I don't know if it is worth it. Also where do I buy one?Is the Chi the best straightener/flat iron?
I think you need some GHD's everyone i know swears by them, and once you get them there'll be no going back to normal straightners, google them and you can buy direct from the maufacturer, its what all the salons use here in England !Is the Chi the best straightener/flat iron?
Yes the Chi is really good, but it has no heat settings, which could be a problem. I don't think it let's out steam either when your using it. I suggest you buy a good, expensive hair straightener at a beauty store (NOT A DRUG STORE) and see what will work best for you. It may be expensive but they last a while!



Try the Sedu, I'm sure it has heat settings and supposedly it's the best flat iron out there, beats the Chi at least =]
i have an AMIKA....it works GREAT...it curls and flips too. And it's pretty cheap. You can get it New from ebay for only $72 which is pretty cheap compared to other straightening irons. Trust me, this works. I have the CURLIEST hair and it works great. The curls are beautiful too, but its kinda hard to get used to curl with it, but its def worth it once you figure out how to do it. Flips are pretty easy to do. I can show you before/after pics of my hair if you want.



http://cgi.ebay.com/AMIKA-PINK-1-ULTRA-N/a>
Yes! The chi is definately the best. I've been using mine for five years, and my hair is not damaged at all. They are expensive, but definately worth it. And they have a lifetime warranty! So, if on the rare occasion that yours breaks, you can get another one for free! You can buy them at Sally's, or any of your local, more high end hair salons may have them. Good luck!
I have the Chi. I can straighten my hair in about 10-15 minutes. Sorry I don't have pictures, but I have course wavy hair. If I use deep conditioner and leave in conditioner I don't see much damage. Also, I only wash my hair twice a week and just touch up with the flat iron.
A chi is the absolute best!!

And the best of chi's is the chi nano... its light blue and works wonders on curly hair.

But the regular one costs less and is still amazing.
the new iron kiyoseki works great !!

http://kstyler.com/

http://kstyler.com/about_carmen.html





if u want to know what iron to get then

CHI n GHD's are best! get one of them! and no they aren't 100 to 200 dollars if u order online...i got my chi turbo for 87 dollars at amazon.com

and at ioffer.com the chi's cost from 29.99 to 50 dollars..they are authentic not replica's.(some are replicas so ask the seller first but most arent)

and can u believe ghd's at that site only cost 16.00 dollars? once shipping is added its like $60 something... that is still cheap for such a great salon product!! .at salons its 200 to 400 dollars!!



it comes with a pouch,iron,clips,and instruction dvd,,if u want the chi then get the turbo chi because it has temperature control unlike other chi models so ur hair wont burn since u choose the temp u want n turbo works much faster!!





message me for any help!! chi's are cheap at the site! buy one! u will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment