Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Which is the best straightener on the market right now?

Ok, I've had a chi for the past year and I'm looking for a new straightener but one that hopefully doesn't have the same problems as the CHI. Here's what I'm looking for:

Adjustable temperature, you're able to touch the outside of the hot part without burning yourself (as in I only want the plates to be hot, not the whole thing), 1 inch, And hopefully no more than $100, $150's my limit.

So tell me the straightener you think is best and tell me some pros and cons :)

Thank youu :DWhich is the best straightener on the market right now?
honestly wasting ove 100$ on a straightner is pointless, there are tons of GREAT oines you can get for under 50$

mine has NO problems, it gets very hot very fast

works on wet hair

and can also curl hair well!

im not sure what its called unfortionatly, but just spend about 30$ and by one at walmart or something.. they work good and even if its not perfect its cheaper :PWhich is the best straightener on the market right now?
i use the herstyler, i know it sounds like the instyler but its two diff. things.

mine heats up really fast,and it can curl hair and since the plates are better for your hair it protects it frm heat damage.

idk if its true though cuase i just got it and dont really use it that often lol.(theres not enough time in the morning.)

it was like 100 at the mall and the pple there gave me a free bottle of this really awsome serum that eliminates frizz and protects against humidity.

hope i helped!!
I am currently in love with the Remington S-9950B Shine Therapy Professional Straightener 1'; I have really curly frizzy thick ugly hair and this Straightener is by far the best one i have ever had! It leaves my hair soft and silky and it never gets curly even it the worst humidity! it is SO affordable and I got it at my local WAL-MART store! It is only $50!

Here is the link to the website If you want to order online :)

http://www.remington-store.com/product_d/a>
lol chi's suck in my opinion.

get a sedu, trust me it will pay for itself with the money you save not having to go to salon after salon buying product after product

No comments:

Post a Comment