Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats the best straightener a teenager can have?

i am not gonna lie... i over think things a lot lol... and im picky. ive been spending about a year trying to find a straightener that i like... they either have horrible reviews... too expensive... or my mom just doesnt like it cuz its not ';teen'; friendly. w.e that means???? haha. but i have light colored long hair with basic bangs. i need a straightener that has high heat, not too expensive (under $75 would be nice) and will get the job done, my hair is stuborn. idk y???? its not thick like at all. but wat i rly want is a pink straightener but i cnt find any that i like =[ basicly wat i need is a pink, ceramic, high heat, non cordless, not to small or long in lenth, no more than 1.5 inch, non expensive straightener. i no thats kinda asking for a lot but like i said im picky when it comes to this stuff. please help me with this im gonna go insane over thinking it! thank you! =]Whats the best straightener a teenager can have?
ghd or babyliss - they are both amazing!!!



Please check out my youtube channel



www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx



I have loads of hair and make how to's on there and coming up



Thanks - have a great day



xoxoWhats the best straightener a teenager can have?
I have had a hot pink CHI for the past two years. It is amazing - no joke. It's over 75$ - but totally worth it. I have tried over five differant straighteners and no other has been as helpful as my CHI. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny - not to mention straight! Just be sure to put some sort of serium on your hair before you straighten it so the heat burns off the product - not your hair. Good Luck!
whatever you do dont get bedhead. it doesnt work. but getting it chemically straightened usually is only 60 and it lasts for 3-4 months. make sure you get a deepcondioning hair mask after though.
Check this link on BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENER AND the Guide to Buying a Straighterner:

http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2008/11/a>
http://www.sallybeauty.com/pink-flat-iron/SBS-264856,default,pd.html



Those work extremely well
Mine is awesome!

It's big and the heat is crazy good!

I also bought it on sale at marshalls, where you should also look for one. the brand name is Rusk. try it out! :)
I think that GHDs are fantastic, but I use a Sedu - not sure if they are readily available in the uk but I swear by both of these brands. They are worth the money.
Chi is seriously the best.

It's a tad expensive though, but it's the best straightener I've ever used.
GHD stylers. :]
remington or ghd's
morphy richards
GHDs. My birds last set lasted for seven years, She swears by them.
I have PINK GHDs!! I love them so much!!



They are super cute!!



They came with 3 free lip glosses too!



Cutie x
It's a shame you can't spend more than $75 because honestly the best straighteners world wide are GHDs and you can get them in pink! They last forever and are an investment and if they ever do break after years of use you can send them back and they will fi xit for you. Everyone I know has startd off with a chesper straightener but then tried a GHD and gone and bought one.

They will do your hair the quickest and easiest way, are ceramic and are used in salons everywhere. You could try looking on ebay to see if someone is selling a new one for cheaper.

I have one and straighten and curl my hair with it. It's lasted me for years. I;ve never heard a bad word said about one. I lived abroad for a year ina dormitory and my friends had never seen a GHD. Well they tried mine and it was so popular that i charged ppl to use it and ppl still came to borrow it...

Best of luck!!!
i know excatly what u mean !

it took me such a long time to get a straightener too, but i got the tigi bedhead one and it was around $60 cause it was on sale i like it, tho i do have to use the highest heat

if you get a tigi bedhead, make sure u chose the right one cause i think i picked one that's for thin hair, and i have thick hair

but anyways.....lol ya tigi bedhead ones are good

but the best one is CHI which is waaay more expensive (like $200?) but i hear it lasts a long time

but if you don't wanna spend that much i would recommend tigi bedhead [=
I know it isn't pink but it meets all of the other specifications. It's the WET 2 STRAIGHT straightener, you can get it at wal-mart and it's only like $40. You can get the small one which is only and inch or so wide. It's the one I use and I think it's the best one for that price (I've tried several different straighteners) It has thirty different levels of heat and it has an LCD screen that tells you what level it is on and when it's heated up. It turns off after one hour of being on, which is good if you're forgetful like I am and don't remember to turn it off lol. And the best part about it is that you can straighten your hair when it's wet and can completely skip blow-drying it. Thats why its called the WET 2 STRAIGHT lol Oh and it IS ceramic.
You've pretty much described my straightener!



Conair, ceramic, 1.5 inch, high heat with turbo setting, very teen friendly because most straighteners heat right when you plug them in. This one has an ON/OFF switch so even if you leave it plugged in it won't burn your house down.

Oh and it's only $20. It may seem cheap but it isn't. I use it for all my customers, and they say they love it! I've been using it for 12 years myself, and it hasn't damaged my hair one bit!



Well, pink will be a bit hard to find because I got mine at a Shop Rite. I did see a whole collection of pink Conairs at CVS pharmacy though. So just try in any pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment