Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best straightener??

my hair is thick and curly





i was thinkin about gettin a chi


but i keep hearin that they break easily


and they only last about 6 months





so should i get one? or should i get like sedu or somethin else? pls help!!Best straightener??
I have a Chi and I works very well!!! But, mine is kinda broken right now. The Iron part is fine it's the wire but I can get it fixed. You know it's a good straightener when your skin is ';nearly burning';. I'm kidding. A tip is before you straighten use this product called ';Biosilk';. It's amazing good and makes your hair soft and silky. Squeeze it on your hand (at first it feels gooey and gross but, it works!) start at the roots and work your way down. ';Biosilk'; works well on damp/wet/ and dry hair.Best straightener??
i have a remington wet to straight that works amazingly well! i have really thick wavy hair that takes about 10-15 minutes to straighten after i dry it. i wouldn't advise you to straighten while your hair is wet though.
get a chi I've had mine for over a year and my hair is ';butt length'; still works great... they make a new one for wet to dry....
so is mine


i got a maxiglide or wutever its called [[no its not a tampon]] and it works really good


its one from an infamercial or somethin


i've had it for like a yr and it hasnt broke yet
I have been using my chi straightener for about 2 years now and its still working perfectly. I could also suggest paul mitchell hair straighteners and they cost about the same. You can get both at Trade Secret
go to folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment