Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener. right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? i asked this question before and all the answers were either CHI or GHD but i've heard that T3 is also good so i don't know.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
i am a hairstylist and i love the chi. it works on thick curly hair. makes it shiny and smooth. love it!!!!!!!!!! make sure u also get a thermal spray that will also help to tame the frizzies. eitehr one u pick thermal spray is a must. spray each section at a time a flat iron.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
your welcome :). One more thing about the chi that i forgot to say is it doesnt have a automatic turn off button. I had a few times to drive back home to make sure i turned it off lol...

Report Abuse



well i have a sedu


which is supposed to be like used in salons and stuff


my hair is super think a little wavy and frizzy mostly in the back.


and this straightener is amazing(:


i used my friends chi... wasnt a huge fan


my other friend has GHD and it seems pretty good but her hair is NEVER fully straight just sorta wavy and she tries pretty hard to straighten it


so idk i would get sedu(:


hope i helped =]
I use a phi and it works great. My friend as naturally curly hair and it is never straight, but she straightened it with my phi and it worked on her hair.
I've tried others, but always go back to my CHI. The cheaper versions do not last as long or get as hot. I know they're expensive, but they're a ';no frills'; best-bet hair straightner! Stick with the best!
I use a really good one from conar that's affordable
i have heard that chi is a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment