Thursday, January 26, 2012

The best straightener for back to school...(teenager's budget?)?

I'm looking for a quality hair straightener I can get for back to school...I have one I use 4/7 days of the week usually and it does well but I have to go over my hair several times...and I don't have time for that. (Conair w/ Ceramic plates.)





My hair is naturally pretty straight and it won't hold a curl, but when I blowdry my hair, it kicks out on the ends and that's what I have to straighten.





I want something inexpensive and with smaller plates...any suggestions on an efficient, inexpensive straightener?The best straightener for back to school...(teenager's budget?)?
I have a ';teenage'; budget too and i just bought a chi for my back-to-school straightener and it was only 56!! OMG so i'd try thatThe best straightener for back to school...(teenager's budget?)?
well there is a great straightener from conair that you can actually get at wal mart. its really skinny but it gets really hot. the best straighteners to get are the thin/skinny ones. be sure they are ceramic. (for your hairs safety;)





and if you have more money then 20 go for the chi. its one of the best out there.
Chi!!! if you get it on sale, its $80


the best out there ;]


reg price is a bit expensive, but why buy something cheap if it suckss


edit:dont go to sallys, cuz those arent real chis ;]


there copycats, got to ulta for a straightener
I use a Revlon hair straightener. It was about $20 at Wal-mart, and it lasts long. It works great btw.I got it in February of this year, and the heat is still going strong.
i use Remington Tstudio. it works well and you only have to use it once. it goes up to 300 degrees and the temperature is adjustable.
i like ghds. :)


www.ghdhair.com





cost around 拢120 last time i checked.


the best straighteners i've ever used.





lasts all day.
Go to Sallys and buy there version of the CHI because it is just about the same and its cheaper and works great,...goodluck
on a budget i'd say the revlon one they sell at target for like 20$ but CHI is da bomb!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment