Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best straightener?

i have curly/wavy hair and i lik to straighten it especialyy during the fall and winter. I currently have the bed head straightener and its horrrrrible! i want something that will work with my hair wet. I also dont want it 2 damage my hair or anything. and nothing over 150Best straightener?
I have Extremly curly hair i ended up looking everywhere.

finally i found this one at the mall at one of those center

pieces and its called Remington Wet2Straight.

its Amazing.

Works on wet and dry hair.

Good Luck!Best straightener?
The best hair product to straight in your hair is olive oil.

There are lots of froms of this product, the spray, liquid from and also the hair prtection from the sun's ray. I have alot of trouble with starightening my hair but everything is solved now fro me. You need the conair hair straightener. It's the best when you put the olive oil spray, it gets really straight.

Remember conair its the best with the olive oil spray take my word.
i would use any conair company i hav 1 at home i think there great you could find it anywhere look at a buety salon but i think they ovr price so i usallly get mine at a pharacy they usally sell it around 40-60. also if you want tht straight look i would use sunsilk[straight to porfection] iuse this product in the winter and i hav my hair wavey and beachey in the summer i hop this product helps you.
Ive heard the Chi is really awesome, kind of expensive, but worth it in the long run!!

Dont get a wet to dry straightener, they are soo bad for your hair, your hair will be so fried there will be no saving it.
I really liked the Sedu, go to Folica.com and look at the top rated hair irons Answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
You should not use the wet/dry flat irons. Those are absolutely HORRIBLE for your hair. Invest in a Paul Mitchell or HAI brand flat iron. They run about 80-125 dollars but they are well worth the $$.
I would say Chi irons or Sedu%26lt;-- I heard they are pretty good. Even Solia is good.
GHD's
CHI
I love my CHI! Its def the best I have ever had!

Mine cost around $120!

No comments:

Post a Comment