Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

I have really thick, frizzy, wavy hair and I straighten it all the time but the straightener I have now is a cheapo one that doesn't work very well. I was wondering if anyone knew of one that works really well but that is less than $100. Also blow dryers that help with frizzy hair. thanks!What is the best straightener?
Personally, I don't think the chi is all the great. The best one I ever used is paul mitchell's the smoothing iron. It's for professional use only but you get get them online. It $190 ish. Vidal sasson makes an amazing ceramic one. This is the one I use at home. It was like 25 in stores.



http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/vid/a>What is the best straightener?
Even though it is a little over $100, the CHI is definately a worthy investment. Trust me, you might as well go the whole way of paying a little extra for a REALLY good quality straightener rather than wasting money on a cheaper straightener that might just die on you in a year.

Go for the CHI, it's really worth it.
I love my Coriolis! you can find it online. Also, Chi is worth the money. Don't get the wide one though, get the thin one. (they have two sizes of straightener.)



I love frizz serum. You can get John Frieda Frizz serum, Paul Mitchell, or even Zero Frizz (at walmart, its $5, its great.) I usually wash my hair, let it dry, and then pin up sections and start straightening, use a bit of frizz serum on each section. frizz serum is the secret to soft, smooth straight hair.



Check this out: The hotter your straightener gets, the shorter time it will take to straighten. Cheaper straighteners don't work so well b/c they don't get that hot, and they also do more damage to your hair. Save your money for a good straightener. its worth it. Also you need a heat protecting spray.
If you want a really good hair straightener.

I think you should get Cortex Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener. I have this one, its really good ! Dead straight, Curls, Waves !But its for about 125 in stores. Just add in $25. The cheap ones wouldnt work ! Trust me.
well chi is really expensive but also the best one cuz it uses steam which rid's the oil in your hair.

i use

Conair Thermal shine. i got mine's at walgreen for like 50 might be cheaper in walmart.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21/a>

yeah it's pretty big but that REALLY works.

and to keep it from frying your hair you can always use some Olive oil that you get in stores.
I have the same exact problem, so I went to Wal-Mart and got a flat iron for $20. It works really well. It keeps it straight for a long time, and keeps down the frizzing..



This is the one I have:



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
well i seem to share your porblem

to look great you dont have to go broke

i use conair straightner called...

http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta/a>

trust me my hair id uber-frizzy and use garnier frutice products they really work =]

well hope i helped
Go 2 this website it has the answer

http://www.kstyler.com/



Cuz i have really thick hair like the thickest and i bought this and used is its the best!!!! like no other hair straightener works on my hair but this 1 does!!
I recommend Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron..

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>
I have the Wetline Pro.

My hair is curly and thick, and it makes my hair slimmer %26amp; it makes my hair feel really soft (: !

It's a little pricey though, but it works well.
I agree Chi blow dryers and straighteners are the best. That's what I use! But Chi is over a hundred
well, I would recommend the chi but that is over 100, so try straight to the max, it works really good and it's only $30. I forget where I got it.
I have CHI iron. They really work good on very thick frizzy hair.It lasts very long.Hair dryer solano that is really good.
The kiyoseki is the best
Revlon
Try the maxi glide(it is not a tampon) or the sedu.
Chi's are great no frizz it just straitens the first time!
GHD
Chi
Chi
Chi
Chi's work really well for any type of hair.
well, Chi's are really good...
the chi..i have had one for years...still works...and its really good u can tame ur hair well, and it also doesnt cost that much...awesome results
GHD or Chi

get it off beautychoice.com
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment