Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best straightener?

hey guys i heard that sedu ceramic hair straightener is the best one out there right now? any comments? oh and also i was wondering where to buy it...i live in honolulu and i dont want to buy from the internet. thanks :)Best straightener?
I use a GHD styler as do a lot of hair stylists in the UK. Personally, I haven't used any better and the fact that you can straighten, curl, make waves in your hair etc truly makes it worth the money. The iron also works internationally with the right socket adapter. I have very thick curly hair and I can completely straighten my hair in under 30 minutes. You can find them here:


http://www.ghdhair.com/Best straightener?
do you have a Sally's by you? I have purchases a few there. I last bought a Titanium (better than ceramic) one and I looove it! Ceramic is great too, but they'll always claim to have the next best thing waiting in the wings ;)
I dont know if you have GHD over there but there the best over here in England. Ive heard that again CHI straighenters are the best. i think the best thing you can do is go into your hair dressers and ask them about it.





they can give you a test run on some of the straighteners they use but also the best ones to use for you hair type. i did that and i got some amazing advice. =)
I second the CHI! It is amazing! And the internet is a great way to buy stuff! I do it all the time. If not, I would goto a hair salon and ask them about it. They can order it for you. That's what I did about 6 or so years ago!
I have naturally curly hair but sometimes straighten it. I use a chi flat iron. It is the only one I trust. Mine has lasted over 7 years so far!
most of the sraightners r same,only go 4 reputed one,u will get it in all big malls.
dont know if you have it there but the CHI straightener is the way to go its the best i think so far it straightens from thick curly hair to thin hair. you can get it at any sallys beauty supply.
The Chi.





Hands down.





My hair is the curliest of curly %26amp; this thing works miracles!





I use to have the Solia %26amp; it took me 1.5 hours to straighten my hair, leaving no waves or curls at all. Mind you my hair is VERY curly, very thick and very long.





I've had the Chi for nearly 8 - 9 months now and it's AMAZING. It only takes me 30-40 minutes to do my whole head of hair! That is impressive for me. Lol, and it doesn't cause as much damage or breakage as the Solia. Always leaves my hair shiny as well. Use with the Chi products and you're set. =)





I purchase both through Folica.com had no issues at all with them. http://www.folica.com





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1…

No comments:

Post a Comment