Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best Straightener??

I have a straightener now and its kinda old so i wanted to get a new one. My hair is curly and takes a while to straighten, what is the best brand to use?Best Straightener??
Chi is amazing. I have very course, thick curly hair that straightens like a pin with the Chi. I used to have to spend three hours to get a straight blow-out, and now I spend 45 minutes--blow dry to finish. Make sure you get the original black Chi--the new, more stylish options are said to be equivalent, but they're not as effective as the original Chi.Best Straightener??
Go for a Chi.
gold'n'hot, you will never find another one better. and make sure its a ceramic flat iron
chi is amazing, but b/c they are so expensive, go for SALON CREATIONS by sally beauty supply. it is an amazing straightener that works way better than conair (I know from experience, my hair is thick and wavy, and I like it straight!)
chi or corioliss





ive used both on my curly hair and they work wonderful they're the only ones that'll straighten my hair right
CHI!!! I got a chi for my birthday and i absolutely love it. It doesn't kill my hair and straightens really well. I think they run about $100 but it's definately worth it!
i have conair itz gud
chi or conair.


if you are willing to spend the money, do the chi brand. if you need a less expensive option, conair!
chi and hardcore. tigi makes a version of the chi that is alot cheaper and actually i like it better. you want a flat iron that gets really hot, so you only have to make one pass on the hair. make sure that you use a flat iron spray. this will protect your hair from the heat. i guarantee that if you use one of these flat irons you will only have to make one pass with it and you will have board straight hair. if you use the flat iron spray, you will see the hair smoke as you run the flat iron thru it. this is normal, its burning the oil and heating your hair. if you don't use anything on your hair, your just burning it. hope this helps
If you can afford a Chi, they are the best ones to use and they have lifetime warrantys on them; if it breaks, send it back and they'll send you a replacement, regardless of why is broke. At least that's what I've been told. I would love to have one, but just can't afford it...too many other bills.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment