Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener for my hair that will not make it dead?

i have sort of dry but not too dry long , thick , frizzy , curly hair. i straigten my hair almost every other day. i want a starightener that will starighten my hair and 30 minutes later my hair is frizzy and flipping out. i want a starightener that will reduce the breakage from the heat. i use heat protectant but i feel my hair just needs a healthier straightener .i have a bed head but it doesnt work too well. can you tell me a straightener that will get my hair really straight , soft and not kill my ends or make my hair fryed.


pleasee and thankyou(:What is the best straightener for my hair that will not make it dead?
CHI straighter. Its amazing.:)





answer my question?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aluw1HCtVxOunRgS5WW.VCwgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20091205091533AAXs4VWWhat is the best straightener for my hair that will not make it dead?
Due to to the fact that different races of people have different textures of hair. So, depending upon your race, their are several options. There is an olive oil based relaxer that can be used. This has been very successful for my daughter's friend, who is black. Also using shampoos, conditioners and rinses specifically for frizzy hair helps. These will tame the hair and help it to be ready for a flat iron. Check out qualified beauty shops such as Sally Beauty Supply (see website for locations) for the right flat iron for your texture of hair. Don't give up, the right treatment is out there waiting for you!


Take care!
i highly recommend Japanese hair straightening. i have very thick and frizzy hair and it got much more manageable , soft and healthy after the straightening. but no matter what- make sure you are going to a professional who knows what they are doing! make sure to meet with other people that got it done with him/ her/ the salon. getting referrals for this will be your best bet.
I've been using the same one for three years straightening my hair ALL THE TIME and more than three times on the weekends per day. My hair is still nice and soft!


I use Infiniti Conair 2';. But not just straighteners can make your hair dry and gross, also it depends on the shampoo. I suggest Herbal Essences Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
Excellent Straightener Remington S-8400


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EPN…
Chi is the best one out there, but it is expensive. Dont buy conair if you straigthen your hair that often because it will fry your hair and will give you split ends.
hiya get a good shampoo and condition to get hair straight! and i would probs say ghds


and babyliss x but babyliss are the best x

No comments:

Post a Comment