Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener/curler (all in one) and what is the best way to get really super straight hair?

My hair is kinda wavy and I want to make my hair really straight, but sometimes I want it in ringlets so i was looking for a straightener and curler in one. What other kind of products am I going to need? I know I'll need something to help my hair from getting too damaged but will I need a product to help straighten it? I'm not really wanting to spend more then $150 total either, but I could spend more if I know it'll work great.



Anything is welcomed. I'm kinda new at this. Oh! This may help I am also planning on dyeing my hair. (bleached then colored something bright)What is the best straightener/curler (all in one) and what is the best way to get really super straight hair?
GHD flat irons are excellent for straightening and curling hair, but they might cost a bit more than what you are willing to spend. A very good alternative is the Sedu (su-100A model). I own one and I absolutely love it.



Making your hair pin straight will require a lot of heat styling and this will damage your hair in the long run. So you might want to choose whether you want really straight hair or coloured hair - but the combination of both can have disastrous consequences for the health of your hair. But if you are looking for leave-in creams to ease styling, try Got2B Ultra Sleek or L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight. For higher-end professional products try FHI Heat Hot Sauce and CHI Silk Infusion (www.folica.com).What is the best straightener/curler (all in one) and what is the best way to get really super straight hair?
CHI flat iron it a really good one. it's round so you can also curl. it costs about $200. with any flat iron like that you may need a little bit of practice with it.



there is also a cheap cheap cheap version of it (may not work as well) the brand is andis.

(link below)

there's one with curved plates too.

you can find this iron in walmart.
The GHD irons are perfect for doing everything! They create beautiful curls, waves and straight styles. Watch the how-to videos. I have the pink GHD for $205. The black one is just $10 cheaper. Read the descriptions for the iron. They'll tell you all you need to know about what the iron does and benefits. If you get one, don't forget the thermal protector. You can get one anywhere. It's just a heat protector spray you use before heat styling to decrease the amount of damage when using the heat styler, like a flat iron or blow dryer. GHDs are well worth the money.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier/a>
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment