Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener?

What is the best type of straightener for your hair? One that does the least amount of damage. (I know all heat appliances can do damage to your hair, but which one does the least?) Which one achieves sleek, straight, soft, and shiny hair the best? Thanks to all who answer!What is the best straightener?
I think it's going to a combination of the straightener and the product you put on your hair to protect it from the heat. As far as heat straighteners, I believe the Chi Ion flat iron is the best or something very similar to it. I wash my hair with Creme of Nature shampoo because it leaves my hair soft and moisturized. If your hair is naturally curly, then it is most likely dry and from start to finish you need to think about moisture and protection for your hair. After I blow dry my hair and before I straighten it with the flat iron, I protect my hair with an anti-frizz gloss before using my straightener.



Also, if you are planning on keeping your hair straight for more than one day, you should invest in satin pillow cases to keep your hair from drying out over night. Cotton pillow cases are your number one enemy when trying to keep your hair straight and sleek.



I hope this helpsWhat is the best straightener?
People say GHDs - but you are paying for the label. Yeah they make your hair look great, but you can find straighteners just as good for half the price if you look hard enough.



I suggest babyliss pro. They will cost around 拢30 to 拢80 depending on what you get. They make your hair dead straight and really shiny. They are cheap for how good they are, and they have different heating options meaning if you dont want to damage your hair - you can have it on a lower heat setting :)
the new iron kiyoseki works great !!

http://kstyler.com/

http://kstyler.com/about_carmen.html



if u want to know what iron to get then

CHI n GHD's are best! get one of them! and no they aren't 100 to 200 dollars if u order online...i got my chi turbo for 87 dollars at amazon.com

and at ioffer.com the chi's cost from 29.99 to 50 dollars..they are authentic not replica's.(some are replicas so ask the seller first but most arent)

and can u believe ghd's at that site only cost 16.00 dollars? once shipping is added its like 60 something... that is still cheap for such a great salon product!! .at salons its 200 to 400 dollars!!



http://www.ioffer.com/i/GHD-MK4-PINK-HAI/a>







it comes with a pouch,iron,clips,and instruction dvd,,if u want the chi then get the turbo chi because it has temperature control unlike other chi models so ur hair wont burn since u choose the temp u want n turbo works much faster!!



http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/a>



message me for any help!! chi's are cheap at the site! buy one! u will be happy!
No drugstore brands. They are the WORST. The best would be GHDs. CHIs,solias,sedus. They are expensive but worth the investment.
Remington. work it gurl. they are the BEST.
Ghds! there the best all the hairdressers use them. Are around 拢100.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment