Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

my hair is really curly and i want it straight which one should i get?What is the best straightener?
Sedu is the truth girlee. Makes your hair straighter than life.What is the best straightener?
Though most people would say the CHI, I have tried it and didn't like it all that much. My friends, who all have naturally wavy hair (mine is naturally curly and frizzy), LOVE it. Maybe it's better for wavy-haired people.





I personally ADORE the Conair Infiniti Cordless Straightener (the black one). It works really well (although you do have to replace it back in the stand to ';recharge'; every few minutes, so it's not QUITE cordless).
i have a chi, and it works really well.


my friends with thick curly hair use it %26amp;


it works for them. but if you are going to use


it a lot you should buy the CHI heat protector


or any other product along the lines to


keep you hair shiny and so it doesnt fry (:





if you want it permantly straight they have


a chemical treatment at the salon but i dont


really know anything about that.





hope this helps (:
I have the CHI. I have had it two years, and it works as well as the day I bought it. I have no split ends, my hair isn't fried, and I have curly, THICK hair. I use the thermal heat protectant before I straighten it. And all the CHI hair products work wonders. I would look them up and decide which ones are best for you. If you want to invest in a straightener, this is the one. It's the best one on the market. I've tried them all.
Personally I would have to go with the CHI. I have really really curly hair. I have my own straightner thats not the CHI. But I am going to get one soon. Everytime I get my haircut my hair dresser uses her CHI to straighten my hair. It does an amazing job on my really really curly hair. I think this would be the best choice for you. Make sure you get a product you can spray on your hair before using your straightner. This will protect your hair from any damage and split ends. Also make sure to never straighten your hair when wet. Even if your straightner says it can straighten wet hair. its probably not true. This damages your hair a lot! I hope this helps!
Use ceramic tools.


one-inch wide ones work good because you don't need width, it just gets in the way and you can get right down into the roots.


And long ones, like 6 inches are also good because you can get lots at the same time.


Alsoo, never use the wet-dry straighteners or that setting - it works like crap.


and don't get one from Kmart or Walmart or CVS or something because they won't work well, get a Ceramic Tools one from a local beauty supply store. Beauty supply stores will also have employees who can help you get what you're looking for.








Ohhh and you should get one that has settings and put it up to it's very highest, even if it goes to 400 degrees or something :) get one that goes up wayyy high.





But don't pay more than 60 dollars for it.





Haha lotsa infoo. Good luck :)
Japanese straightening technique. it's about $100-$200, professionally.





DIY, infiniti by Conair is not so bad at all. besides, obtain a heat 'resist' gel/liquid so your hair wont get burned. hair straightener can damage your hair severely if do it too frequently.
i have a 'Conair Infiniti Professional 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron'


it works awesome! i love it! it would make your hair very straight and that silky feel.. i would consider buying one that has a 2 in. plate and a dial to set it on a temp. you want. GO CONAIR! =D





good luck =)
i think that international the hair straightener is the best, you just do it once and the part of your hair is done you can find it on the internet.
Alright so I've been asking this question a lot lately. I used to have a CHI, but it breaks fast and fried my ends. I would suggest the Sedu, go to Folica.com and see for yourself. It is the top rated and has before/after pictures. Hoped this helps!
CHI
The SEDU
I have a $100 chi and my mom has $30-$40 one from Target. I like them both the same.
CHI
Solia Pink limited Edition


i have that one, and It works amazing,
defentally chi!
Whatever you do do not get one that can straighten ';wet'; hair those never work...





i would go with Chi myself

No comments:

Post a Comment