Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener That I can buy at any store?

Ok, I want the chi but it's tough times and i cant afford it

What is the best straightener(THATS CHEAP) and that I can buy at any store like walmart,CVS, WALGREENS, Target, etc

PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD STRAIGHTENER!

i have thick wavy hair its long too

I want my hair to come out like this EVERT TIME.

hOW CAN I GET IT TO LOOK LIKE THIS

RIGHT NOW I HAVE THE SOLIA AND IT'S NOT MAKING MY HAIR THE WAY I WANT IT.

I WANT HAIR LIKE THIS...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2263/2323/a>

plz help!What is the best straightener That I can buy at any store?
If you go to ulta they have alotta sales I got my chi for 99$ but Chi is not the best GHD (or whatever its called) is actually better than chi bc i have a chi and it works great but if you've ever tried the GHD or GDH or something lol it's better. Sometimes when you use chi, well not sometimes but all the time when you use the chi it makes ur hair a little frizzy at first but GDH or GHD or something makes it COMPLETELY soft straigth and it works so well but it's about 100% more I dont jknow of any hair straightener that doesnt damage ur hair too much thats cheap. sorry:(What is the best straightener That I can buy at any store?
look for conair brand with a high wattage. like 150 and up. they usually cost 20-30 dollars. it's yellow on the inside and black on the outside. i got mine from cvs pharmacy. first spray hair with heat protecting spray. then brush all of your hair so it does'nt have any tangles. then when the strightner is nice and hot ,the higher the power the curlier/thicker hair is. strighten the front in sections first then i get someone to do the back for me so it's perfect. go over the hair a few times. brush hair again then get rid of static hair with garnier smooth and shine serum 4 dollars at most drugstores. start from ends and lightly pat the top of your head so it doesn't look greasy. girl go show off your amazing hair.
wet to straight



pretty sure its by remington



and only about 30

it works great on my hair cause i use it while its still wet too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment