Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best STRAIGHTENER ?

Just curious . i want a new oneWhat is the best STRAIGHTENER ?
Depends. Go to a salon and talk about it. All hair is diffrent and requires diffrent things.What is the best STRAIGHTENER ?
It depends on what type of hair you have. I have small waves in my hair and I use the straightener from Bed Head. I've had it for 2 years and i love it!
well obviously a ceramic one but you should go to Ulta to get a straightener they have alot of good ones there.
do u mean a stargeing comb or a flat iron? well it depends on your hair...try going 2 a hair dresser...but i got avon...........n i think a comb would be best
Ghd. I love mine. I got the purple for xmas. It's really good. The best thing is your hair stays straight for like, days.
CHI
well all the Chi straighteners are really good


but they are expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment