Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best straightener?

I need a straightener/curler (probably 1'; so i can curl my hair with it also)


I want a somewhat cheap straightener that I can get at a lot of places.


what are some good brands/names of hair straighteners?


if a hair straightener says cermic or tourmaline does that mean 100% or just coated? I want one that I can use a lot and WILL NOT burn or fry my hair.


I want to get one today so best answer gets 10 points today!!!Best straightener?
Sedu Flat Iron





It's not cheap - it's $100.


But it's worth it!


They say it's 100% tourmaline and it's the ONLY flat iron that doesn't 'just coat' it with tourmaline. It was voted the #1 flat iron by Allure magazine.


And unlike other flat irons, it leaves your hair silky after every use!


I'm not kidding. It doesn't fry your hair at all! It even says on the box that it doesn't damage hair.





Oh and another thing is that it's a ceramic tourmaline straightener. So yeah.


You can purchase it in a 1'; or 1 1/2';





And it's very small, so it can get in many places. Also, the 1'; curls better than 1 1/2';





I really recommend this straightener - it's well worth spending $100 as opposed to a CHI flat iron, which run for $200 and fry your hair! CHI flat irons break very easily! In 6 months or so. But i've used my Sedu for about 2 years and it still works great! Don't listen to the person above me that said CHI's are the best - they clearly aren't.





So buy the Sedu!


I've used cheap straightener's from target and they suck! I got a lot of split ends from that and my hair got dry and gross.





Professional flat irons, like the Sedu, are much much better.





But Sedu is the best!


So buy it!Best straightener?
I have a HerStyle and it works really good to curl or straighten,


And it does not fry your hair at all





They tested it with cotton balls clamped in it at full heat


:)


Try them they are nice
chi!!!! they come in all shapes and sizes...and colors!!!!!
conair
it's coated all...
You want one that has ceramic plates, they are the best. Don't buy the wet2straight ones, the steam from drying your hair will blister it. Bed Head is a good brand.
definitely ceramic plates..... those are best. I really like conair because it's not too expensive and you can adjust the heat. You can find conair at tons of places. And also, be sure to get a heat protectant\thermal styling spray to protect your hair or you'll burn it.
Wigo
Chii
Well I recommend, Remington, I would recommend GHD's I have them but they burn your hair and you get split ends very easily =| So Remington, is probably the best, you can change the temperature and everything, its quiet cheap.


Good Luck


xx
I personally live by my Chi straightener, lol. They're a little pricier, but definitely worth it. That's all I've used for the past 5 years and I've never had any issues with it (frying your hair, etc). And if you take good care of it, it'll last you a long time. I had my first one for 4 years and only bought a newer version to slightly upgrade. So, you may pay the extra bucks now, but it definitely pays off in the long run. Hope that helped! =]
Ceramic





* Some models are made entirely of ceramic. With others just the plates are ceramic


* They heat up much faster than metal and aren鈥檛 as heavy


* The type most often use by professional stylists


* Ceramic tends to distribute the most even amount of heat and slide easily down the hair


* Ceramic can sometimes overheat which runs the risk of damaging your hair





Use Conair..its only about $24! =D...its really good...nd it heats up really fast...they have different sizes, so im sure that they'll have the size you are looking for!
I would get a CHI, but theyre really expensive, over $100. But theyre honestly the best kind and don't burn.
  • makeup beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment