Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener. right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? i asked this question before and all the answers were either CHI or GHD but i've heard that T3 is also good so i don't know.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
CHI and GHDs are good, but they're not the only choice.


They are however, good ones. As they are name brands, they have all the warranty, sleek non-stick as you pull the hair through and are reliable to not break.


But they are good because they are hot - 230 degrees C. Thats too hot for most peoples hair, and best used on only thick hair. They are also ceramic, so they help defeat frizz. Tourmaline helps lock in moisture and make hair shiny, but for frizzy hair use ceramic. They alco have ceramic heaters (the heater is a different thing) so it keeps the heat maintained during straightening.


FHIs are also good, and cheaper. But look around, there are lots out there. Just learn what all the technical things mean - the heater, material etc.


I have SCP straighteners, and i love them quite alot :)


www.hairstuffdirect.co.ukWhat's the best straightener............(10 points)?
I swear by the CHI! It's amazing :)


If its the cost that your worried about, talk to your hair dresser and tell her to watch the market and order you one while it's on sale. They are usually about $100 and I got mine for $80 when I did that.


If that's not an option I've heard that there is a Conair straightner that is really good.


If your just worried about the frizz, you can use a product that protects your hair from heat. I know it sound wrong but it just puts a little weight on your hair so it it doesn't frizz so easily. I got my hair protectant from Wal*Mart.


Good Luck :)
I have the same type of hair and I have to agree with other people who have recommended a Chi. I have gone through about 4 other straighteners before I finally bought one, and it definitely works the best. It heats up in 30 seconds and straightens my hair incredibly well. To control frizz and flyaways, after I straighten my hair, I use different types of gloss products. My favorite one is Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops.
I have the InStyler and LOOOVE it. I have very course, curly hair and it works on all types. The only con I have is it makes a funny noise when it's rotating-but it doesn't really bother me. Just a suggestion :)
kiyoseki!!!


i have it and i love it:)


http://www.kstyler.com/
Chi...all the way babe.








www.CHI-Hair-Product.com
chi and ghd are definitly the best
I do not recommend irons with out temp control at all.


First of all, CHI's suck, I went through 3 of them in two months cuz they all have the same wiring problem.





I'm using a GHD now, but honestly I dont think its worth the money. Its not even pure ceramic and its way too hot, its totally killing my hair =( which sucks cuz i paid more than $250 for it.





So now Im looking at quality. I want pure ceramic (which creates even heating and far infrared) and tourmaline to seal in moisture. Very few irons are actually pure ceramic.





T3, FHI and H2Pro are pure ceramic and have tourmaline. I have the T3 wet/dry iron (never iron wet hair tho) and its really good, but I wanted smaller plates so i got the narrow duality one, and I didnt really like it. It was very snaggy.





So I plan on ordering either FHI or H2Pro this week. They are both made by the same company, so I think they are pretty much the same, and they have great features and lots of people say they are great.





I also tried a sedu revolution, which was good, but it didnt curl well and I like curling with my straightener,,,but other than that its a good iron.





Please dont get chi or ghd, they are horrible for your hair =(
yeah its good to get a very hot straightner like chi or zoee.. but also try products like non-frizzy products to put in ur hair before u striaghtin it.. thats what i do i had tha same prob..or a good straightnin cream. and make sure if u want nice silky staright hair u do it in sections. like bottom later middle and so on..:) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment