Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a best Straightener ?

i need to get i new Straightener cuz my old one burin n damaged my hair and now my hair is damaged like it is fallin out i asked some ppl they said cuz of the Straightener . i want to buy a new one any ideas oh ya i have wavy hair and i am lookin for a Straightener around $10-$50 HELP plz n thxzWhat is a best Straightener ?
If you pay a cheap amount for those drugstore straighteners, I just wouldn't recommend it. I bought my Chi from ebay for 40 bucks which is awesome because it retails for well over 100$. I definitely recommend that because my hair looks so much better after I use my Chi rather than when I used a flat iron I bought at Rite Aid.What is a best Straightener ?
bedhead is awesome!


its cost i think is reguarly $50-$70


but you can get it at TJMAXX or MARSHALLS


for like $20 =D
I am a hairstylist and FHI is my favorite brand. Try amazon.com or ebay.
a Chi.


But they are more expensive than $50.


haha.


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment