Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best straightener?

so i recently cut my curly hair short and i want to straighten it more often, but i want a flat iron to make my hair super straight, and the one i have now (wet to straight) is okay, but not how i want it.

i don't really want to spend loads of money either, because my straighteners don't really last too long for me.What is the best straightener?
mine is revlon, its really good and i think it was like $17 or something...What is the best straightener?
BP, I would give you an honest opinion, if you want a good quality straightener, you will have to shell out a little extra. Else you would ultimately end up with another 'not so good' straightener that would want to change again.



I changed 2 to save money, but then I realised that I can either have a cheap straightener or a good quality.



GHD is the best without a doubt.



Check this link on all about straighteners and on GHD also: http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2008/11/a>



Hope you find the info useful, do check the link before you make your decision



gud luck
There is a HUGE difference between the flat irons you can get at the store and what a professional uses. It might not be a bad idea to go through your stylist to get a really good one. Having said that here's what to look for:



- You want it not wide, go with the thinnest you can. With short hair, you need to get close to the scalp and that will allow you to do that.

- Be sure to protect your hair before each use

- I prefer ceramic irons, I think they just work better.

- Stay away from wet to dry, just a gimmick.

- Good brands: Babyliss, Chi



Here's a handy comparison chart that also has tons of tips:



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>
I used Remington wet to dry earlier...but then it lasted just 8 months....

I use one from Braun now....its been 2 years..still working...and a good finishing...try it
chi turbo... i have one! its awesome but i payed about 200 dollars for it. :)
chi; i use revlon.

conair is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment