Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best straightener?

I want to get a better straightener. It takes me about 45 minutes with mine, and the ends still don't get straight! I have curly/slightly frizzy hair.








1. What kind of hair do you have?


2. How long does it take you to straighten your hair?


3. What brand do you use?


4. How good does it work?Best straightener?
your iron is probably broken. the temperature isnt hot enough for your hair. i dont think it should take you that long to get is straightend. throw it away and buy a new one. thats what i did. i had the same problem like you. it gets wavy at the end of the day, and then i have to straighten it everyday. it was so damaging.





1. My hair is wavy and it has a lot of frizz.


2. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to straighten my hair


3. I have the hot tools professional flat iron. it is really good because you could adjust the temperature and it costs like 50 dollars.


4. I just have to go through a strand once and it stays straight for at least 3 days. the ends dont curl up. i have a feeling that it could stay straighter longer, but i take a shower, so yea.Best straightener?
1. My hair is naturally straight, but because i have hair damage from coloring... my hair has turned curly/frizzy and is hard to tame at times.


2. 20 mins most days.


3. I use the Chi straigthener... most top salons use this brand. Before I straighten my hair I use a heat protectant product by Bumble and Bumble and spray it on the section i'm about to straigthen. It helps protect my hair from damage as well as get a sleeker shiny look.


4. If it didnt work really good then I wouldnt use it... I spend rediculous amounts of money when it comes to my hair looking good.





PS. When I want a really sleek look I use Redken smoothe down shampoo and conditioner. Its designed to give the hair a more straight sleek look and makes my hair a whole lot easier to manage.
I've bought a few models ranging from $25 to $159 and they still don't work as well. The best I've seen so far is lying your hair flat on a surface with a towel underneath and running a regular clothes iron over it. You can change the heat settings easily and control where you iron most. If you're afraid of burning use on the solutions they sell at the salon to coat the hair and an anti-frizz.
i have curly hair it takes me 10 mins to straighten mah hair i use ghd's andthey are the best
chi is the best kind of straightener but that is just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment