Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener for thick, curly hair?

My hair is incredibly curly and thick.


Im using a big conair straightener at the moment, its about 2 years old but it just doesn't do it, it always ends up slightly wavy, or the ends are curling up a little.





This is my hair curly.


http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/xosydneyjonas/100_6895.jpg





This is my straightened hair, you can see the waves and the curliness at the ends.


http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/xosydneyjonas/100_7076.jpg





and this is the straightener im currently using:


http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/xosydneyjonas/BVJqSwBmkKGrHgoOKi0EjlLmUvDqBKQroqG.jpg





The thing about straighteners for me is, I saw one on a website, a CHI, except I live in Canada, and the only website that carries the one I wanted had nothing about shipping to canada, and even if they did, it would probably cost a lot.


I don't really care what the price is, I just want a good straightener for my hair, and if I do need to order some kind online, It would be great if that website could ship to Canada at no charge or a small one.


and I apologize for the horrible editing job on the pics, I was in a hurry :PWhat is the best straightener for thick, curly hair?
Deffinitly Chi. It worked for my best friend so well, I can hardly reconize her.What is the best straightener for thick, curly hair?
I have the same type of hair as u (accept curlier, really thick, course, %26amp; damaged) and I use the amika ceramic flariron. And its helped my hair a lot! And it works really well. And it gets hotter than the chi. Since I used it, my hair has become less damaged and course. Good luck! :]
I have really curly hair too and the straightener I have is called a T3! It works really well and it is less damaging for my hair! If you look it up online Im sure you can find a website that will ship to Canada!


Hope this helps!
Chi for sure.
you think your hair is really curly and thick you should see mine


haha


i tried rusk and it worked pretty well but i'd say the chi is best
Any of the expensive ones ... or you can try '' Chi ''
chi's used by like everyone right now


even me my hair's really curly, so yeah. chi.
chi
idk
GHD hair staightner!!! worth every last cent!!! the best straightner going round!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment