Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best straightener?

chi or corioliss?What is the best straightener?
neither.

Sedu is made out of tourmaline gemstones, which is even more protective than ceramic

you can order one really cheap off of folica.com

just search SeduWhat is the best straightener?
chi sucks!!!! it breaks within a year



i've never heard of the other 1



answer my question please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.
i have the chi wet dry and i love it! it heats up really fast, and works great. i have thick and frizzy hair, and by straightening it, it gets rid of alot of moisture! i turn it on when i wake up, get dressed, and its already heated!
chi i have 1
the more exopensive one!!!

well a straightener isa straightenerr..

it just depends if you have he patience to straighten it...if you dont then get an expensive one that gets really hot!

=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment